Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A PROJECT RUNWAY ANNOUNCEMENT...

Full disclosure: Project Runway, I miss you.

When I started blogging about Project Runway 934830294 years ago (it's been on that long, right?) I had a lot of time on my hands. I was a freelance writer (also pronounced "unemployed hysteric") and I had time to watch the show many times, take copious notes, and then take 9 hours to write it. (Told you, LOTS of time on my hands.)

Well, now I WISH I had spare time on my hands. (Don't we all??) But I want to blog even though I don't get to see the show in any sort of timely fashion, if at all. So I'm creating a challenge for myself: "Blog about the runway on Project Runway without knowing anything about the episode other than what I happen to catch on Twitter."

So here are my rules:

* Look at the pics on "Rate the Runway" only
* Write my reviews of each piece in my own special way
* Rate the looks myself with a winner and loser 
* I am not allowed to look anything up. Anything I do learn will be through the natural course of life, aka Twitter.

So... are you in? Or are you out?

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea cause it allows you to have a "free opinion" about the clothes without the stigma of getting to know the people. There fore your hatred of their lack of Hoodie Love or your love for them won't cloud your judgement. Well played Biddy well played! :-) I look forward to reading more from you but won't be disapointed if life gets in the way as it often does.

    HUGS!
    Marcy (who is still super lame and can't sign in to post)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcy!

      I thought it'd be an interesting twist, I'm glad you're on board.

      And I'm glad you still can't sign in, cuz I like when some things remain the same. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. WOOOOO! Tbone, you are in. You may leave the runway.

      Delete
  3. I've missed your PR blogs!!! But can definitely see how they took a week to produce. So you're focusing on the fashion and we need to take the snarky low road on our own. I can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in! Full disclosure: we've really missed you, too. Your perspective on the good and the atrocious is the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails